Asset - Demo Game Maker Studio 1 and 2 Demos

MMM

I working almost 8 years in Game Maker and I did over 20 games. And I can safely say that the Game Maker is my most favorite thing in the whole world! Recently I decided to make a few Game Maker assets because I am getting emails constantly about how did I do this or that. And I simply cannot answer all those emails with a detailed explanation of certain codes one by one. So I decided to make GMS1 and GMS2 assets and upload them on a Yoyo games marketplace. This way anyone can see those assets and I can get small revenue that will greatly help my current and future projects. I will continue making these assets but for now here are the most requested ones :)

Android scrolling page example Marketplace.yoyogames.com

This GMS1, GMS2 demo includes horizontal and vertical page scrolling with the mouse. The best uses for this system are interactive books and scrolling menus for Android games.

I made this code while working for IcyProject (new starting company specialized for android interactive books). If you want to see how this code works on android you can download Azure Flame books on Play.google.com or on Play.google.com

Board game example Marketplace.yoyogames.com

This example contains dice rolling and moving figure on the game board (the figure is moving automatically when the dice is rolled). There are also fields on the board that will return you 3 fields back.

Resolution settings example Marketplace.yoyogames.com

By simply pressing left / right arrow key you will change display size in the game. It works in a windowed mode and fullscreen mode.

Save, rename, recolor ... with typing Marketplace.yoyogames.com

Save the game by directly selecting a folder and naming the file. Or just rename the character in a sentence and recolor text with typing.

Card deck example Marketplace.yoyogames.com

This card deck contains 16 cards. You can draw a card from this deck as long as there are cards in a deck. After that, the deck is going to reset itself.

There are two ways to do this and both ways are explained in this demo.

Rotating 3D menu example Marketplace.yoyogames.com

Works on a touchscreen as well as PC keyboard. Great demo if you want to implement a 3D rotating menu in your mobile or PC game. Full keyboard and mouse controls are included in this demo.