• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Game Maker Professional License?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr. Quark

I got a Game Maker Studio Professional license, through humble bundle a few months back, and I'm wondering if it will carry to Game Maker Studio 2 Or if I need to re-license it for 2.0? (This isn't about the open beta so I don't think I should post in the other thread) Thanks! :)

Nevermind looked a little bit more, found out I am going to need $59.99 for an upgrade, which I'm mad at because the only reason why I could buy the 1.4 Pro is because it was on sale for $1, so now I guess I'm staying at 1.4. :(

Oh, if I have this wrong, please tell me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
found out I am going to need $59.99 for an upgrade, which I'm mad at because the only reason why I could buy the 1.4 Pro is because it was on sale for $1
I'm mad because you're mad. Software costs money to develop and if you are serious about making games, or appreciate the effort and man-hours that goes into making the program you are using, then you'll understand why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.