Asset - Extension Outdated

Mert

Edit : I receive a lot of messages from other platforms about these extensions. This was about Firebase Dynamic Links and I no longer maintain them as Yoyogames now supports Firebase.

Last edited:
S

Sam (Deleted User)

Always love to see users releasing source code, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one doing that. It's cool, actually quite common that people do that in this community. Also great you made it free. I have no immediate need for this, but congrats on the hard work and i'm sure this will benefit a lot of users. :)

Mert

Always love to see users releasing source code, and it's nice to know I'm not the only one doing that. It's cool, actually quite common that people do that in this community. Also great you made it free. I have no immediate need for this, but congrats on the hard work and i'm sure this will benefit a lot of users. :)
Hey Samuel, this is just one of the pieces of my Firebase series. I have Firebase Analytics, Remote Configs and many other tools on the way.
My intentions are to release premium quality extensions, and allow users to see their open-source codes.

Thanks for your comment, happy to see another open source fan :)

Last edited: