• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

GameMaker Game maker 2 to GameJolt api help

HATER

I'm now to using the api in gamejolt. I've looked at the gamejolt api Manuel, I've downloaded the giveapps gamejolt api extension, and ive tried to use the api based off of instructions telling you what the api extensions functions do, but is still don't fully understand how to implement or really understand any of it. If anyone knows a place that can better explain how to implement the gamejolt api for game maker 2, or if anyone has used it and know how to implement it, I would really appropriate any information.

RELATED INFORMAITON- I'm trying to get scores to go to the gamejolt leader board. I already have the game id and private key. I just dont understand the api stuff.