• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

game maker 2 mobile steam vs yoyo pricing

JacPete

Hello,
I dont get the price difference between the one in steam and the price inside of yoyo games shop.

on steam i would pay : 334,79 Euro for iOS and Andorid export.

at the yoyo store with previously buyed GMS1 i would pay : $239.99 + VATs for android & $239.99 + VATs for iOS.

Did i get anything wrong? I got in mind that yoyo wanted to give special charges for the people that used the product before, the price difference here is very high.

cya,
JacPete

JacPete

so the steam package got both export modules in it? seems to be a nice deal for me, can i import the steam keys to my yoyo account?

K

Kenjiro

Hello,
I dont get the price difference between the one in steam and the price inside of yoyo games shop.

on steam i would pay : 334,79 Euro for iOS and Andorid export.

at the yoyo store with previously buyed GMS1 i would pay : $239.99 + VATs for android & $239.99 + VATs for iOS.

Did i get anything wrong? I got in mind that yoyo wanted to give special charges for the people that used the product before, the price difference here is very high.
Hard to know the price difference with the way you formatted your post. As I have no idea what the conversion rates are in your example.

JacPete

seems to be a steam thing @Kenjiro, hadnt known that steam makes the pricing different than yoyo does, at least i got now 2 pretty nice offers to get the export modules. I think i grap the keys on steam than and ad them to my yoyo account. would spare me some euros.

K

Kenjiro

Yeah, always good to keep an eye on Steam. You get some great bargains sometimes.

I remember picking up the Linux exporter for 1.4 back in the early days when it was somewhere around $100 - $150.

(Weird - Just had a look on Steam and it is 40% off, but the discount price is identical to the discount price on the YYG site $239.99 - oh well)

Last edited by a moderator: