• Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android Game Maker 2 can't find NDK file

Wild_man

I got Android Studio in an attempt to convert a Game Maker project over to Android. I downloaded the SDK, and Game Maker found that with no problem. I was using a tutorial online to do this and in it they just checked this box that had was labeled NDK in Android Studio, but when I went to check myself, it wasn't there. The closest thing to it was, "NDK (side by side)". I downloaded it and tried to track it down in my files but was not successful. I did find a file that said "ndk" but when I entered it's location into Game Maker, it continued to say "Not found". I don't know where it went or if I even have it in the first place. I am currently unable to run my Game Maker project because it can't find the NDK. Is there a way I can find the NDK without having to go through the hassle of getting Android Studio again but an older version to hopefully get this to work?