• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Android game maker 2.2.3.436 android comple error

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

unpaid-thief

hi.... please help me... i want publish game on google play and need apk target sdk 29 but i cant...error say cant find bulid tools but i install all sdks biuld tools...see this 2 pics...thanks

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
Go to the Android SDK Manager in Android Studio and install Build Tools 29.0.2 or higher.

Also, 2 other points:
  • 2.2.3 is a very stale version of GMS 2. Get an update already, and don't expect help around here with pirated versions.
  • Your IDE indicates that you don't have access to the Android export to start with. Buy the mobile export, and make sure you're signed in properly.

U

unpaid-thief

Go to the Android SDK Manager in Android Studio and install Build Tools 29.0.2 or higher.

Also, 2 other points:
  • 2.2.3 is a very stale version of GMS 2. Get an update already, and don't expect help around here with pirated versions.
  • Your IDE indicates that you don't have access to the Android export to start with. Buy the mobile export, and make sure you're signed in properly.
i have all build tools install in my sdk manager... in fact any api in 1 to 29 cant created apk
all version of game maker 2 can create apk...i think problem isnt for update

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
i have all build tools install in my sdk manager... in fact any api in 1 to 29 cant created apk
The message did not tell you to install additional APIs, the message told you to install the build tools.

In Android Studio's SDK Manager, the build tool is filed under "SDK Tools" as "Android SDK Build-Tools".

all version of game maker 2 can create apk...i think problem isnt for update
What part of "Your license does not have this module enabled" don't you understand?

You can only build for Android if you have purchased the mobile export pack.

U

unpaid-thief

i can create apk api 29 with game maker 1.4 but google play say apk with 64 bit version and gms 1.4 why cant create 64 bit? gms 1.4 is realy better than gms 2 :)

U

unpaid-thief

You can only build for Android if you have purchased the mobile export pack.
sorry i use gms 2 cracked version...i realy havnt money for buy this in my country...problem is for cracked version?

FrostyCat

Redemption Seeker
sorry i use gms 2 cracked version...i realy havnt money for buy this in my country...problem is for cracked version?
Of course it is. And the very next problem you'll find is that the GMC is run by the company that made GMS 2, and have zero tolerance for people who use cracked versions.

TsukaYuriko

☄️
Forum Staff
sorry i use gms 2 cracked version...
Well then... the door's that way.

This topic has been closed and your account has been banned since you are not using a legitimate copy of GameMaker and have therefore lost the privilege to use the GameMaker Community. Should you end up purchasing a license, please contact the YoYo Games helpdesk with your licence details (and a link to this topic) and you will be permitted back on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.