• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Discussion Game flatulence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Misty

I was browsing the Microsoft Store today because I was tired of all the crappy shovelware on Steam. But I get this feeling of flatulence. Like I just see a bunch of spam of sickening free games that have suspiciously good HD looking cover art. In fact, the more HD the cover art, the more sick I feel, like I know they are trying to mask how shallow the game is with the HD cover art. And I get this feeling of constipation and flatulence and mind-numbing feeling like my mind is going numb, from the spammy keyword sounding names.

For instance, on fathers day I was gonna get my dad a game about cars. And so I was on browsing the store. And I come across stuff like this "Need for Racing: New Speed Car on Real Asphalt Tracks". Why is this even a thing its just so mind-numbing and depressing. I remember when I was a kid and really got excited about gaming...now gaming is like...game flatulence.

I wish there was like a super store of only the finest games. Thats why I tried to make a Misty Museum but noone cared or was interested, making me feel even more depressed.

Last edited:

Nocturne

Friendly Tyrant
Forum Staff
Admin
Thanks for sharing Misty! As you haven't really started a discussion or asked any questions and are just ranting, I can't really see this as a topic to keep open... It's just "verbal flatulence" it seems... ;)

Maybe consider using your Status Update for things like this rather than making a topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.