• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Game Designer for RPG

S

sajidsarker

Hello! My name is Sajid and I am working on an Isometric Turn Based Tactics RPG called SIDON. I am the main programmer and writer. I'm interested in having another game designer on my team to help me design RPG mechanics and systems which I will then implement.

I understand the theoretical and programming concepts behind creating an RPG and am seeking help on creating and testing the necessary systems, classes, and stats for balance. Someone who has previously worked on designing an RPG or has experience playing a lot of RPGs and can lucidly discuss systems, intended gameplay outcomes, and analyse mechanics would be highly appreciated! Will need to be flexible on the creation of additional content, weapons, equipment, enemy designs.

We will be releasing this game as freeware, although given the potential of the project, it is possible that we can work out an agreement for commercial release further along the line. Full credits will be given.

Feel free to reach out to me here, on inbox, or on twitter @sajidsarker.

Thanks!

ayrenn

Hey! My names Arrjan tarach and i live in Sweden. I know alot of game desgin from studying my favourite games as well as studeying what makes some of my favoritte games like skyrim fun. I can also draw pixelart to a level that is acceptable and program in game maker farily good so if all you looking for is a game desginer that will make you game somewhat more interesting i am the one:D and as i said i know some programing and drawing:)

ayrenn

Hey! My names Arrjan tarach and i live in Sweden. I know alot of game desgin from studying my favourite games as well as studeying what makes some of my favoritte games like skyrim fun. I can also draw pixelart to a level that is acceptable and program in game maker farily good so if all you looking for is a game desginer that will make you game somewhat more interesting i am the one:D and as i said i know some programing and drawing:)
and btw if you dont want to like add me to the team right away we could just talk about the game and i could just trow ideas and suggestion.:)

R

RedRookLord

Great video link.

Of note, however, that OP was made over a month ago and the author hasn't been online in the last month. If this wasn't the case, I might even offer up my services. I've had a lot of experience with making RPG mods for various games and I specialize in design. The content that a gamer thinks about and desires tends to be broad in terms of design, but detailed in terms of interaction and it just requires a whole different set of skills and type of thinking to design a game.

S

sajidsarker

Great video link.

Of note, however, that OP was made over a month ago and the author hasn't been online in the last month. If this wasn't the case, I might even offer up my services. I've had a lot of experience with making RPG mods for various games and I specialize in design. The content that a gamer thinks about and desires tends to be broad in terms of design, but detailed in terms of interaction and it just requires a whole different set of skills and type of thinking to design a game.
Hello! Im still up for working on this. Are you still interested by any chance. I've just been emigrating to the US this past month!

S

sajidsarker

Thank you Ayrren for your interest, however, I was hoping for someone who could help with programming logic and structures in their game design. I hope that's all right!