• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Gaga Ball

G

guadalcanal

I made this game over the course of about 3 days during the forum downtime.

GamePlay
It's a simplified twist on the popular playground game "Gaga Ball". You have to fight against 7 bots to win. The basic goal is to stop the ball from hitting the dark sides of your player. Bounce the ball off the edges to hit the enemies while they aren't looking. The mechanics are super simple but I think the gameplay is pretty addicting.

Download
You can play the game here: Gaga Ball

If you make an account you can also save your high score and win trophies!

gaga_ball_2.png gaga_ball_3.png

G

guadalcanal

Haha like I said my version is very simplified. In the playground version the goal is to keep the ball from hitting below your knees (depending on the version you play). I tried to keep it 2d though :) You can watch an example of the real game here:
(skip to 1:19)

W

wailord284

The game is really fun and has lots of replay value. After lurking for a while I decided to make an account to tell you good job. Very fun to play and I've shared with all my friends. Keep up the good work :)

I like it a lot. The only issue is that it feels like turtles playing. Turn to FPS up to 60 and make the player movement a tad quicker and it should feel a ton better.