• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

g_GMLFuncs: error HELP !

A

andi

Hello everyone, i have problem. Everytime when i am adding "Assign Variable", "Health Bar", "create sprite", "draw self" i have a error. I was trying to add health bar to monster but its not working, i was trying add health bar to empty object and the same problem...
"
[x86] Install : libc++_shared.so => Y:/appp_2794575C_YYC/lib/x86/libc++_shared.so
./obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Create_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
./obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Draw_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make: *** [obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libyoyo.so] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
./obj/local/x86/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Create_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
./obj/local/x86/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Draw_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
clang++.exe: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
make: *** [obj/local/x86/libyoyo.so] Error 1
"
Help me becouse im stuck. :(

A

andi

Hello everyone, i have problem. Everytime when i am adding "Assign Variable", "Health Bar", "create sprite", "draw self" i have a error. I was trying to add health bar to monster but its not working, i was trying add health bar to empty object and the same problem...
"
[x86] Install : libc++_shared.so => Y:/appp_2794575C_YYC/lib/x86/libc++_shared.so
./obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Create_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
./obj/local/armeabi-v7a/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Draw_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
make: *** [obj/local/armeabi-v7a/libyoyo.so] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
./obj/local/x86/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Create_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
./obj/local/x86/objs/yoyo/appp.vars.o:appp.vars.cpp:g_GMLFuncs: error: undefined reference to 'gml_Object_mon_Draw_0(CInstance*, CInstance*)'
make: *** [obj/local/x86/libyoyo.so] Error 1
"
Help me becouse im stuck. :(
EDIT: I was create a new project, and there everything is working. What's wrong is with that one project?

A

Adilson Lucindo

I have the same problem. This happens when I try to build to android using YYC output, but it works with VM.
In my case the problem was after changing the names of some objects. Even changing the names across the code, the error happens. I save copies of the project, modifying the code and build for Android. If there is an error, it is easier to find the problem, since it works normally when testing on the PC.

A

Adilson Lucindo

It seems the Android's native code is "demanding." It's not the first time I have problems with the YYC output. Previously there were little errors in the code that did not prevent the game to run on the PC and Android (VM).