• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request Fun Hobby Multiplayergame #unpaid #justforfun

L

LeonM

Hi my name is Leon,
I programm with GameMaker just for fun and to be honest I never rlly published a game.
But I do like to make games when I have time in the evenings and would love to work on bigger projects or games that could be actually published at some point.
To sum it up I would love to have someone just make games for fun together in the evenings or in their spare time. At the moment I'm working on a multiplayer game which basically is a randomized minigame tournament to play with friends.
(the sprites are taken from Itch.io which are allowed to be used in commercial games [from the creator])
Screenshot (50).gif
Due to me being something sorta between professional and newbie it would be awesome to have someone that has the same experience level as me with GameMaker Language that doesnt use drag and drop. But im happy with all the help and partners i can get :) ! Just Email me: [email protected] if u like or write me a dm or comment on this post. I would aswell be open to work on one of ur projects together. Aswell Im open to start a new project with you !
Good day or good evening to everybody reading this !
I would be thrilled to receive a few interested responses!

A

Arghantyl

Hello LeonM.

I plan myself to open my own business in the next 2 years with a low budget game (10k$) but i need some advices about networking first.
I am writing to you an email for more details.