• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Fullscreen for view and camera diferent? help please

T

theraje3

The regular window_set_fullscreen function dont work for me... the game crash and i have to restart everything.. why this could happen? i have viewports and cameras enables. it only happens in my current proyect. im desesperated pls help >.<

nesrocks

You need to learn to debug this. You didn't give a lot of information, so if you're really desperate and tried everything, then try this: make a backup of your project and remove huge chunks of the game until the problem stops happening. That should tell you where the problem is.

T

theraje3

You need to learn to debug this. You didn't give a lot of information, so if you're really desperate and tried everything, then try this: make a backup of your project and remove huge chunks of the game until the problem stops happening. That should tell you where the problem is.
He estado trasteando con el modo debugger y no he encontrado ningun error. Sorprendentemente ahora que he usado el mismo código que antes...
if window_get_fullscreen()
{
window_set_fullscreen(0);
} else {
window_set_fullscreen(1);
}

(esto es un script)

... si que me ha funcionado asique supongo que seria un problema de mi sesion en game maker aunque cambie de proyecto y en el otro si que me funcionó. De todos modos gracias por la respuesta y para los que os pase algo similar de que os crashee el juego e incluso el pc, reiniciar todo y volverlo a probar.

Un saludo ^^