Discussion Full in YouTube

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ethian, Dec 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ethian

ethian Member

Greethings...

I know it's illegal to upload full episodes, full movies, etc... in YouTube without permission... but about this, i have doubts of mine to resolve...

If YouTube isn't the place for full episodes, movies, etc... (Same goes with *****graphy) where to watch full episodes online legally? Netflix? Some other alternatives? Free alternatives legally?

Also, isn't illegal to use something illegal? What i'm reffering about "illegal" is, for example, buy something stolen and sold online without the original person who own's it's permission? Or, watch a full episode or a full movie uploaded without permission?

Also, i'm afraid of watching full episodes and full movies online because the most horrible part is the day when the videos stop being avaiable because of copyright...

...thanks for your answers...

...Ciao!

2. Misu

Misu The forum's immigrant

The only reason you asking this is because you refuse to pay for service so you want to watch paid service for free (illegally) but by asking someone if its okay just to make you feel better. No, its not okay. Its illegal and period. There is nothing changing that. Knowing its illegal means its illegal.

3. Cantavanda

Cantavanda 〜Flower Prince〜

Stop right there! Illegal is an illegal word. Go to jail NOW

4. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

Nuff said.

Misu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.