Team Request [ full ] I need assistance with ideas

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by SoVes, Feb 6, 2019.

1. SoVes

SoVes Member

I have always wanted to make a game that gave me feelings after it's over. Portal 2, Lotr and celeste have all been a very big inspiration to be good as I can in game development. (yes i know lotr is is a movie). over years I have learnt to write music, draw pixel art, make graphic design and code anything out of my mind. These all are fantastic things that allow me to make games, but there's a one problem. To this day i have not been able to fill a blank sheet of paper. When I look at a great story and analyze it taking notes of character development, struggle and overcoming it. If i try to inspire myself with these and create one of my own. One of 3 things happen. I write nothing, I'm not happy with it or it's just a copy of another story. I have learnt to accept this and it is why I am asking for help. If you are willing to help me and thing you could make an experience for anyone playing. at this point I'm basically making a game of your idea for free. I don't have the resources to hire anybody so I'm taking the chance of revenue split.

if you think you have the capabilities pm me a sample of anything that you have written before. You can also submit and idea, but it would be better to discuss it after. You probably don't trust me at the first sight.

here's samples of some of my stuff:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ZaleFoo

ZaleFoo Member

Sent a message on discord