Windows Frogger Game Remake

R

Roger Robertson

Wonderful games. look forward to your other additions.

Roa

wow man, I gotta say, the sound makes it unplayable. I instantly muted it. Also, why does he move so slowly? He is supposed to hop from cell to cell, split second decisions. :/

[edit]

Also, I got sucked off the logs and died and the turtles spend too much time submerged compared to the other logs going left. You can make a full ride from right to left on the logs and not have the turtles rise. Should at least make one set of logs go the other way so we can hop back and wait for the turtles.

Nvm, you can go backwards.

Last edited:
Z

ZeqoiGM

There are a few bugs, one of the biggest ones I noticed is the hitboxes if you'd like to give me your source and I'll fix them and you can reupload it I will :p

wow man, I gotta say, the sound makes it unplayable. I instantly muted it. Also, why does he move so slowly? He is supposed to hop from cell to cell, split second decisions. :/

[edit]

Also, I got sucked off the logs and died and the turtles spend too much time submerged compared to the other logs going left. You can make a full ride from right to left on the logs and not have the turtles rise. Should at least make one set of logs go the other way so we can hop back and wait for the turtles.

Nvm, you can go backwards.
...... okay he's obviously new to gm you don't have to be rude about it, its not like you payed for it... you could have nicely pointed out bugs in a kind manor

Last edited by a moderator:

Roa

...... okay he's obviously new to gm you don't have to be rude about it, its not like you payed for it... you could have nicely pointed out bugs in a kind manor
He has been with us for a while, way back on the old forums. This is just the product of a rushed job, the whole points of his game-a-day campaign. I don't understand what part was rude? Saying the sound makes it unplayable? Ear piercing tones in rapid succession are not good representations of player feed back. Being free doesn't give it a pass of criticisms either. This is a finished product in its state put on the forum as a complete game, so yeah, I'm going to point out issues that hamper the experience. Abrasive audio, missing the point of mechanics and trapping the players are pretty fair critiques .