• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio Freelance Voice Actress ll Available

A

anni

Hi guys!

My name is Anairis Quinones. I've been working as a freelance voice actress for 7 years now, and I've been acting even longer! I've provided voiceover work for various indie video games and animations, including Ghost Song, Asagao Academy, Memoranda, and Downfall. You can also hear me on YouTube channels such as Smashbits, Aphmau, Mellavelli (Dragonball Absalon), and Jess the Dragoon (Super Hero Clock.) I'm working on creating my own projects, so I'm hoping to get funds from my VO work to help fund them. Thus, here I am! :D

I'm completely devoted to the characters I play and it's my favorite thing in the world to bring them to life, figure out their quirks, and see their stories play out. It's a passion for me and being apart of a character's creation in such a way is always an honor. Also, I've been writing all my life, so I like to think the experience I've gained from writing characters have helped me a lot with approaching character voicework.

You can view my full resume on my website. Full resume is available upon request, which does not include NDA roles.

In terms of singing, I've mostly worked on covers on YouTube. My style ranges, though I'm most adept at jazz, pop, and musical theatre type of music. Currently, I'm working with Project Trinity on the Woman of Xal OST. You can hear my work in it in the demo.

Equipment/Audio Production
• Equipment: MXL 2003 XLR Microphone, Focusrite Scarlett Solo 2i2 2nd Gen.
• Programs: Adobe Audition 1.5, ProTools, Adobe Audition 5.0

I record daily from my home studio, and can be directed via Skype if requested. I always record via Audition 1.5 and can provide raw files for you to edit through (and thus cut the cost of my rates as I do consider editing when quoting), though by default I'll provide you with individual files for lines as .mp3s with a minimum of 3 takes per file, with basic noise reduction and compression. I can provide in other file types as well--you'd just need to let me know prior to recording!

I have a flexible schedule and can record quickly within tight deadlines, and I always keep you updated on my progress.

Rates
I am available for commercial/paid projects only. My rates are available upon request, and I'm flexible under an existing budget so long as it's reasonable to me. Contact me about it and we can discuss it!

I will not voice for 18+ projects. My only exceptions are projects where sex is portrayed in an educational or positive light (i.e. Cute Demon Crashers!) or is completely softcore throughout the length of the project (i.e. Crush Crush.) If your project falls under those two categories, feel free to send me a message. If you feel unsure of how comfortable I would be, with information on the project so we can discuss (I will most likely ask for a sample of the script to determine whether or not I'd like to be involved.) Dark or mature content is acceptable. I will not participate in content with derogatory humor or statements.

Contact
You can contact me via this thread, send me an email at anairisquinones(@)outlook(dot)com, or message me privately. I will reply most quickly to email inquiries, though.

I look forward to hearing from you all! :)

N

Noman

Awesome reel... little kids, teens, older... all very good.

When we needed a little girl voice we just hired a child actress... and they get older. :D You've got awesome control of your voice.

bookmarking this for when next we need voice again!

A

anni

Awesome reel... little kids, teens, older... all very good.

When we needed a little girl voice we just hired a child actress... and they get older. :D You've got awesome control of your voice.

bookmarking this for when next we need voice again!
Thank you so much for the kind words, Noman! Looking forward to hearing from you in the future :)

Last edited by a moderator: