Portfolio - Art Freelance 2D Game Artist

H

Hayes2D

Hi,

I'm a freelance 2D artist. I work with game assets, illustration and graphic design. I can adapt and create a large number of styles. From pixel art to something a little more illustrative I can find the right style to fit your project.

Skills:
Art Direction // Game Assets // Illustration // Graphic Design // Animation // Concept Art // Promotional Graphics // Pixel Art // Photoshop // Illustrator // Spine 2D

If you would like a quote or have any questions about me or my work please get in touch.

Portfolio: www.hayes2d.com
Email: [email protected]

Regards,
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
N

newtinn

HI ROB,
Could you do character sprites for me in a pixel art style. I would like it to be similar to the grain war character and Nuclear Throne characters.
The only sprites I will need are walking up, down, left and right.

Thanks!
Matt

H

Hayes2D

HI ROB,
Could you do character sprites for me in a pixel art style. I would like it to be similar to the grain war character and Nuclear Throne characters.
The only sprites I will need are walking up, down, left and right.

Thanks!
Matt
Hi Matt,

Thanks for getting in touch, I'd be happy to help. If you can email me at [email protected] I'd love to discuss more about the project.

Regards,
Rob

H

Hayes2D

Hey Folks,

If you've ever wanted to know more about my process when designing a new style, check this series out:

Episode 1:
Episode 2:

Get in touch at [email protected] if your game needs a new look!

S

Snayff

I am currently working with Rob and can recommend based on his talent, knowledge and consistent communication.

H

Hayes2D

I am currently working with Rob and can recommend based on his talent, knowledge and consistent communication.
Thanks Josh, really enjoying working with you too!

I liked your art and good job I must say :) Could you put an informaiton about your pricing to the post please?
Thanks very much! Really appreciate it. I'm not able to post any pricing information as the requirements for any given game are too unique. However, if you'd like a quote for any project you're working on please get in touch at [email protected] with any information on the game and work required. Always happy to answer any questions.

H

Hayes2D

Find out more about my design process with episode 3 of my art direction series.
If you need help finding the right look for your game get in touch at [email protected]

H

Hayes2D

“A gauntlet and his shepherd”

Finding the right style doesn’t always have to start with level concepts.

Need to find the right look for your game? www.hayes2d.com

H

Hayes2D

Hi Folks, just a quick update to let you know we have an opening to take on more freelance work. If you need help finding the perfect look for your game send us an email to [email protected]

OverLogic

are you working for free and rev-share at the end ? or just per/hour ? cause if you work with rev-share i got a nice project to work on.

H

Hayes2D

Exploring styles and themes before settling on The Hidden Doubloon! A pirate themed memory puzzle game.

If you need help finding that perfect look for your upcoming creation, get in touch at [email protected]