• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Free [FREE] RGBurn - Windows, Linux, Android

BlueBurn

Keep you colour in balance and get the record !

The goal is to achieve the highest score, by picking up correct colour circles, that give you score and also restore your colour that is gradually being burned.
If you lose one of the three colours, burning process will be increased, so you should keep all tree colours in balance.

Game Features:
  • Train your colour skills
  • Play with gamepad, keyboard, mouse or touch
  • Easy to play, hard to master
  • Chill soundtrack
  • Highscore
Get it:
  • Here (Windows, Linux, Android)
Have fun!

K12gamer

Your Itch.io web page looks nice and professional.
I just joined that site.

Game Comments:
Game controls are smooth.
Music is nice and soothing.
Graphics are done well...especially main pixel and trail effect.

Questions:
Still trying to figure exactly what I'm supposed to do.
If my cube is white...I'm supposed to pick up the white colors only?
If I turn grey...do I still pick up the white colors?
Is the black color the main one that can hurt me?

BlueBurn

Hello K12gamer,

Thanks for the nice review and for playing the game.

To your questions, the white colour is of course the best choice but not every time you can pick the white colour right ?
So you have to collect any other colours the brighter one, the better one. Once you have too much of one colour, for example if your colour is red, you should avoid the red colours.
All colours give you score, except the black one that hurts you. You can see your current colour states on the edges of the screen.

Hope it's now more clear to you.