1. Hey! Guest! The 34th GMC Jam will take place between August 22nd, 12:00 UTC (Thursday noon) and August 26th, 12:00 UTC (Monday noon). Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Portfolio - Audio Free Music For Your Games From New Artist

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by raeleus, Jun 8, 2019.

1. raeleus

raeleus Member

Hey all! I just wanted to share a nice music resource for all of you. Devynn from Echo Blue Music is an accomplished musician of over 30 years experience. I've encouraged my good friend to start making tracks for my fellow game developers. Please check out his work here:

https://www.echobluemusic.com/

All of the tracks are free to download and use in your creations. They just require a simple attribution that can go into your README or credits page. Devynn is open to contracting out for your projects too. Please don't hesitate to contact him with your requests. We'd also love to hear your feedback and any tips you may have for an artist new to the game scene. THANK YOU!

Director_X likes this.
  2. Devynn

Devynn Member

Hey Raeleus. Thanks for the intro! So there are currently 40 tracks on the site and that number should triple in the coming 6 to 8 weeks. Let me know what you guys think! And if you end up using any music, I'd be quite intrested to take a look at those games. Like Raeleus said, I'm open to do custom work, so if you don't find anything that you can use on the Echo Blue site, let me know. Cheers!

Kawaiisnail and Director_X like this.
  3. George Hennen

George Hennen Member

will you make something upon request?

4. Devynn

Devynn Member

Absolutely. It may take some time, but just let me know what you need. Examples like YouTube videos, etc help too.

Also, If you contact me through the contact page on the Echo Blue site (see post by Raeleus above), I'll get your reply more quickly.

5. Devynn

Devynn Member

6. Devynn

Devynn Member

Hey everyone. Got some weapons fire sound effects up. 7 guns - Unaltered, Hollywood Reverb and Supercharged. Hopefully they will be useful. These effects were recorded with the actual various pistols, revolvers and rifles in the field, so they are legit! Enjoy.
    https://www.echobluemusic.com/sound-effects