Portfolio - Audio [FREE] Looking for practice making music! Let me make some songs for your small project!

Discussion in 'Collaboration' started by willthetarget, Dec 3, 2018.

1. willthetarget

willthetarget Member

As the title says, I'm looking to make music for small projects (game jams, demos, nothing big)! I'm a novice when it comes to music production, but I'm happy with my ability to make fun beats and melodies to help drive your gameplay.

I can offer quick turnaround on your projects!

Check out my Soundcloud here!
    Samples:

Reply here or DM me if you need some simple tunes for your game!

Thanks for your interest!

Will

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  2. The Video Gamester

The Video Gamester Member

I am working on my first title as a indie dev. I am looking for about 50-60 seconds of music for a Kickstarter. The projects combat is a bullet hell so I would want the music to have a quick beat. It is also a steampunk aesthetic so It would be nice to have harsh metal clanging, steam, and gear sounds mixed in. Once the Kickstarter is successful I would like to give you a percentage. If we work well together I would like to work with you to complete the project and you would receive a portion of gamesales. I can send you the game doc and some more information on what I need if your interested.