GMS1 version is outdated. As I can't upload new GMS1 packages to marketplace you can find it on itch.io.
See also: Saturation, Brightness
It can be applied fullscreen without application surface, which can give significant performance boost on mobile devices. But you always can use it on surface too.
Hue Shader can be used on a specified sprite or background, or on fullscreen. It uses color remapping for working and doesn't change the alpha channel, so it can be used even without surfaces with special system. You should specify from what depth to start to use shader and on what to finish - on the GUI layer for example, or use shader only on sky, etc.
With this shader you can:
- Change colour properties within time.
- Use the shader on a sprite, backgroun or surface.
- Don't use surface and apply shader on any graphic with a specific depth.
- Do all of it fast and beautiful.
- Get perfect work on all platforms - Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, iOS, HTML5 and other.
- Get technical support if purchase.
Please write a review if you like the asset and tell me your suggestions for improvement.
If you found an error in my code or my English, please contact me