Team Request [FREE]Help work on a fighting game.

F

Freefork

Hello everyone. You might have seen me before. Well, that is simply because I am new here.

I was wondering if anyone wanted to assist development of a game I made called "Freefork Game". It has a playable demo at this link: https://gamejolt.com/games/freefork/274975

Currently I am working on online for the game so you can play with friends from different computers.

Note that I need any type of help. It could be help animating sprites, drawing them, composing audio, making tutorial videos, making gameplay videos, or simply playtesting alot to report bugs. As long as your in it for the fun of it, you are very welcome.

Email me at [email protected] or reply here if you want to join us.

F

Freefork

I am still looking for people as of 12/26/17. Don't let the time this was posted stop your ability to email or reply!

F

Freefork

We can also use programmers. If you are a programmer who wants to collaborate on this project, feel free to do so! You don't need to have professional knowledge of programming as I will send you multiple programming tasks and you choose which ones you want to do. The best part is once your code is added, I'll send you a gif of what your code did with my thanks!

I am still looking for help as of 12/30/17.

K

Kaiserness

I can't offer any help, but I can suggest a free sprite-creation program called Piskel. It's pretty user-friendly, and easy to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Freefork

We are going strong right now! Would love a singer, voice actor, sprite artist, animator, or play tester!

We are still searching as of 2/16/18.

F

Freefork

+LucasTheNewbie

Email me at [email protected] to join the team! Thank you so much for your involvement and we hope you have lots of fun on this project!

Z

Zoopy

Hi, would It be okay to send you an email with some examples of my work? I can do backgrounds, animations, and concept art. i prefer traditional animation but i can work with pixel possibly too ^ ^