• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android [FREE/ANDROID] Freedom Fighter

R

RippeR7420

Hey Guys!

A buddy of mine and I spent roughly two weeks developing Freedom Fighter as a game jam just for the fun of creating video games. I decided to turn it into an android app over the last month or so and released it on Google Play for free, here.

Store description
With your trusty shank and die hard will to survive, you've successfully broken out of your Prison Cell. How many other prisoners can you set free on your way to Freedom? Take down as many Guards as possible while avoiding traps and hazards along the way! From Knives, to Guns, and Mines to Bombs!

I'm still trying to implement Google Play Services into the game(Leader-boards, Achievements, Ads, etc), but I figured I would get some outside opinions on it while I'm developing it! There really isn't too much to the game at the moment, But It's a Work In Progress. Please let me know what ya think! Thanks everyone!

Oh, There is also a windows port on Itch.io right here, if you'd rather play it on the PC!

Freedom Fighter - Screenshot 03.png Freedom Fighter - Screenshot 02.png Freedom Fighter - Screenshot 04.png Freedom Fighter - Screenshot 03.png Freedom Fighter - Screenshot 02.png Freedom Fighter - Screenshot 04.png

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RippeR7420

Added achievements and leader-boards to our game! Hope to see some scores posted!