Portfolio - Programming [Free] Advanced programmer looking to collaborate

OverLogic

Hello, I am an advanced programmer with years of experience looking to collaborate for free.

I use gamemaker for many years but I never finished a project because I always wanted to make something really big and every team that I've joined so far either stopped because the project was too much for them or they needed time for their life issues or because the project was a big potato code and i couldn't handle it (no offense). So I tried to make smaller projects but I have the issue of wanting to make everything polished and really good, on art I'm not the best to be honest so i hired a person to do art for a small project, he dissapeared and that was my final attempt.

I'd love to add a completed game on my portfolio but i have some "rules" before joining a project:

1. The project contains people above 18.
2. The project can be both new or already started.
3. I want to know if you got things that may stop you from working on the project in the future.
4. You need to know my weaknesses, 3D,Networking,Android.
5. If you aren't experienced or you have no ideas i won't work with you because i am looking for something serious

Samples of my work:
Game jams:

Other games:

Contact information:
[email protected]
Definitely Not GRArthas#7389
or just PM me.

Contact me on discord: georgecrhennen#7184
i have a few things left in my project left that i can't do. We have 2-3 people working on this (counting me).

franswerfer

Hello, I am an advanced programmer with years of experience looking to collaborate for free.

I use gamemaker for many years but I never finished a project because I always wanted to make something really big and every team that I've joined so far either stopped because the project was too much for them or they needed time for their life issues or because the project was a big potato code and i couldn't handle it (no offense). So I tried to make smaller projects but I have the issue of wanting to make everything polished and really good, on art I'm not the best to be honest so i hired a person to do art for a small project, he dissapeared and that was my final attempt.

I'd love to add a completed game on my portfolio but i have some "rules" before joining a project:

1. The project contains people above 18.
2. The project can be both new or already started.
3. I want to know if you got things that may stop you from working on the project in the future.
4. You need to know my weaknesses, 3D,Networking,Android.
5. If you aren't experienced or you have no ideas i won't work with you because i am looking for something serious

Samples of my work:
Game jams:

Other games:

Contact information:
[email protected]
Definitely Not GRArthas#7389
or just PM me.
hi my name is frans and i am currently working on a project that called werfast. i have a prgrammer already but he is very busy so dont have much acces to him lately. also started on a smaller project.
i was wondering maybe you have some interest in my project? take look and tell me what you think. https://twitter.com/franswerfer?lang=sv
friendly regards

B

Ben Lover

I am not sure about this person. He NEEDS your code to do any work at all.

OverLogic

I am not sure about this person. He NEEDS your code to do any work at all.
Well if i join a project and i have to make a system that requires me to access the code from another system then what am i supposed to do, that's how i meant it.
Sorry if i delivered it like that.

S

SpongeBound104

Hello there, I’m currently making a 2D Platform Fighting Fan Game and need a GameMaker Programmer. If you’re interested, please reply and we can talk more about the project.