Asset - Project 🦊 Foxey Platform Engine (Complete 2D Platformer Project) ⭕ v1.3.1

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
It's really great engine, I wonder if you could add room with map of levels(unlockable ones) and possibility of saving and loading game with pause menu?
Yes I can. I will add it to the to-do list.
The engine already has a save and load system, you can use the scripts.
The pause menu is something that I will improve too.

Thank you! Cheers.

JanDragon

Hey,

I bought this product through Marketplace a short time ago. To test it, I wanted to import it into an empty project and start it. Unfortunately I get the following error at the beginning:

See Attached Picture

When I comment out the music part the game starts but then hangs on the loading screen. What is the best way to fix this error? I am using GM2 v2.3.5.458 and the latest version of the project.

With kind regards
JanDragon

Attachments

FoxyOfJungle

Kazan Games
Hey,

I bought this product through Marketplace a short time ago. To test it, I wanted to import it into an empty project and start it. Unfortunately I get the following error at the beginning:

See Attached Picture

When I comment out the music part the game starts but then hangs on the loading screen. What is the best way to fix this error? I am using GM2 v2.3.5.458 and the latest version of the project.

With kind regards
JanDragon
Hi, Sorry for the delay in replying, I saw your message but forgot to reply later (since I was in college).
------------------
This is a simple problem, the audio groups were not loaded when importing the project.
It has happened to many people due to a problem with GMS 2, but it can be solved with a few steps:

1 - Create the audio groups manually through the GMS2 IDE with the names AG_Music and AG_SFX, like this:

2 - After creating the audio groups, you must place the songs in the AG_Music audio group and the sound effects in AG_SFX. Note that both are in separate folders, so it's easy to distinguish.

3 - For all audios on AG_Music:

4 - For all audios on AG_SFX:

That's it. 🙂
Cheers!