• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Team Request [FOUND] Looking for a voluntary music and/or sfx maker for my PewDiePie game

matharoo

manualman
GameMaker Dev.
Hello there!

I am looking for someone who is willing to join my team for free. This is a free and completely non-profit project. Open source too, but not yet - I'll release the source when the game (maybe demo) is released.

About the project

The game is inspired by PewDiePie and the stuff/memes surrounding him. Here are a few GIFs:

The project is at a very early stage. I will be releasing a demo this month, or next month. That is why I need someone to do the music and/or sound effects.

What I Need

I am not sure whether I need 8-bit audio or "real" audio, so I am open to seeing your stuff.

Also, I know that it's not appropriate to ask this for free, but I need someone who can make good stuff. Even if the project is a free one, I am doing my best to make it as high-quality as possible, so it is only fitting that the audio be good too.

Thanks!