• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

For the Artists...

E

ethian

Greetings...

I don't know, but, getting bored, i think on the idea of this thread...

Besides me, i wanted to make other artists to make things exactly/similar to me, in some things...

Making artworks of creatures that contain:
"Certain Monsters"
  • Musn't be fat, be thin or not-so-thin-not-so-fat
  • Musn't be small like a child, must be tall or not-so-small-not-so-tall
  • Must be a man, never a woman
  • Must have sharp teeth
  • Must have sharp claws on his hands and feet, walk barefoot
  • Can have a "Toe on the Heel" like Dinosaurs and Birds
  • Must wear pants...
  • Can just wear pants or also a wear a shirt...
  • Can do something rough like ride a motorcycle on extreme way
  • Can go to the gym...
  • Can do something like be a heavy metal fan or play electric guitar
  • No hair on the body that makes a man look ugly and dirty with that hair
  • No ugliness but in the feet with the claws.
  • Pants + Walk Barefoot + Shirtless = Fitness with "No shirt, no shoes, no service"
"Nuts Goners"
  • Musn't be fat, be thin or not-so-thin-not-so-fat
  • Musn't be too big as Godzilla, nor be small like a midget, he must be not-so-big-not-so-small
  • Musn't be small like a child, must be tall or not-so-small-not-so-tall
  • Must be a man, never a woman
  • Can know martial arts
  • Can wear a UFO-like hat (Like Cowboy's or something else)
  • Can be a Detective
  • Can look Ruthless
  • Can Wear a Hood
  • Can Wear a Mask
  • Musn't be a Human
  • Can be also an Octopus
  • The mockup can look like a fanart
  • Can be a Mantis
  • Can be a Cocodrile
  • Can have dark Color Pallete
  • No Ugliness
  • Can be and look Sneaky like a Spy or a Thief (He can be 100% both things, too)
Those characters who has those content, make those creatures or characters feel me something that i like to feel

Doodling those kind creatures (That contain what i noted) is what i do

What about other artists?

Artists, make their own creatures that has those content below while i do my own ones.

Show up all here, me too.

Last edited:
E

ethian

This is one of my sketches that contains some of the content of the lists of adove:

It's actually inspired on the drawings of a girl that draws drawings that contain what i listed adove...

Now it's your turn!

G

Guest User

don't mean to pee on your parade, but i don't think the artists here has the time to draw art for your oddly specific fetishes...especially not for free.

go on deviantArt or tumblr. there's tons of people who like to draw the things you like on those sites.

E

ethian

don't mean to pee on your parade, but i don't think the artists here has the time to draw art for your oddly specific fetishes...especially not for free.

go on deviantArt or tumblr. there's tons of people who like to draw the things you like on those sites.
I don't know why i decided to start this thread... i was bored... and...

Well, if artists accept my order, this thread will be converted into an inspiring site for character ideas...

Also, i though this thread will close someday because it violates guidelines... also i though they will not understand what i wrote...

So you want us to show our "not-so-thin-not-so-fat" monster designs?
Yes... y'know, fat images are annoying, right?

Also "not-so-thin-not-so-fat" means normal, it's what most of the persons you see on the street are on their look!

E

ethian

Hi Ethian, here is my submission!

(Laughs out loud because of thinking on put the blush emoji here because of...)

I changed the rules adove because of...

Also, this is my recent turn that fits in a 320x240 px screen made on MS Paint:

Khao

I made this drawing a few years ago, I think it fits your description for a "Nuts Goner".

>Cares for his perfectly balanced diet and is neither thin nor fat as a result.
>Shorter than Godzilla.
>Taller than a midget.
>Not at all like a child.
>He will never be a woman, and this fact is extremely depressing. The extremely tight, restrictive cloth is a physical representation of society's opression on his true desires, and though he has unfortunately given up on his dream to become a woman, he still feels society's hold on him. No one willing to help him. No one willing to tell him, that he doesn't have to be a "he" anymore. Because of this, he tries to convince himself that things are okay. But he's living in a delusion, and will never, truly be free. Because he must never be a woman.
>He knows martial arts, but even they have not been enough to protect his rights.
>He can wear a hat. He can be a Detective. He can be Ruthless. He can be a Mantis. He can be a Cocodrile. He can have dark Color Pallete. But nothing of that matters, because he can never be a woman. Society has made sure of that.
>There is no ugliness. There is nothing. Only pain.

What have you done, ethian.

What have you done.

E

ethian

I made this drawing a few years ago, I think it fits your description for a "Nuts Goner".

>Cares for his perfectly balanced diet and is neither thin nor fat as a result.
>Shorter than Godzilla.
>Taller than a midget.
>Not at all like a child.
>He will never be a woman, and this fact is extremely depressing. The extremely tight, restrictive cloth is a physical representation of society's opression on his true desires, and though he has unfortunately given up on his dream to become a woman, he still feels society's hold on him. No one willing to help him. No one willing to tell him, that he doesn't have to be a "he" anymore. Because of this, he tries to convince himself that things are okay. But he's living in a delusion, and will never, truly be free. Because he must never be a woman.
>He knows martial arts, but even they have not been enough to protect his rights.
>He can wear a hat. He can be a Detective. He can be Ruthless. He can be a Mantis. He can be a Cocodrile. He can have dark Color Pallete. But nothing of that matters, because he can never be a woman. Society has made sure of that.
>There is no ugliness. There is nothing. Only pain.

What have you done, ethian.

What have you done.
Not so bad! looks kinda funny for me...

What a simple idea for a monster!

No matter if didn't contain one obligatory content adove, i like it anyways!

What i done is... a thread that will turn out as a site for monster ideas for a game... or something else.. Nevermind if it contains any bad.

Well, now is my turn...

Also, i complain to myself "Why i do the best on what i submited to the artists instead of the other artists?!" Nevermind.

Also, the random art here is more suitable for "The Unofficial Art Gallery" after all...

Also, the main idea of this thread is: "Make artists make things that are of the same nature as what a girl from my school that i always see her on the breaks draws on her sketchbook... her drawings include all the content i put adove... makes me feel something... that makes me feel to imitate her drawing drawings of the same nature of her drawings..."

My turn: New monsters for Undertale:

chance

predictably random
Forum Staff
This topic isn't really about game design. Seems more like a forum game where people make suggestions and trade drawings. So I think Off Topic would be a better place.

Of course, if someone wants serious made-to-order artwork for their game, there are plenty of artists advertising in the Collaborations forum.

E

ethian

This topic isn't really about game design. Seems more like a forum game where people make suggestions and trade drawings. So I think Off Topic would be a better place.

Of course, if someone wants serious made-to-order artwork for their game, there are plenty of artists advertising in the Collaborations forum.
I knew that he was moved to that place!

K

_k0riko_(ピュア)

thank god this didn't become one of those forexposeure_txt tweets.

as far as your monster go...

idk your sketch from the start that stood out to me was the dude with sunglasses, mainly because it was an eyecatcher, he looks interesting. Try looking at some older cartoons and some really weird villains or monsters from those series, and also maybe take some folklore monsters and put a twist on them. idk I'm not a monster designer