• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Mac OSX For some reason whenever I try to use a tileset I made, it just shows up as blank with red boxes.

Z

ZaHee

Yesterday, I switched out a tileset with a new one I made. For some reason, it just shows up blank with red boxes, and I can't place anything in. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, because I made sure to put the blank space as the first tile.
I tried doing research on this problem, but all I could find was that I need to put the blank space as the first tile, which I already did. I also made sure to set the correct dimensions on the tileset properties to match the sprite I was using for the tileset.

I asked on the Gamemaker subreddit on Reddit yesterday, but nobody responded, so I'm asking here. I also have a video showing what's going on - https://www.reddit.com/r/gamemaker/comments/fnr6gh (this is a link to the Reddit post I made)

Eran_Mi

don't know if that's related but I had strange bugs in past on the Mac when my files and project where on an iCloud sync folders.