• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Programming [AVAILABLE] GML programmer looking for work (Inventories, save systems, level editors, etc.)

Skoplir

About me
Hey, I’m Skooparoll. I've used GMS2 for thousands of hours and enjoy the challenge of helping people with their projects. I'm open to any task and happy to learn new things.
I deal with people online all the time, so we can easily discuss the details of your project on a voice chat.

As a side note, I have next to no experience with netcode and minimal experience with shaders. Been wanting to learn these things for a while, so opportunities are welcome :^)

Contact
Discord: Skoopa#8171
You can also contact me on this forum, but discord is preferred by far! You’ll get an answer much quicker.

Payment
Negotiable. I prefer getting paid on a per-task basis, which keeps things fair between both of us. That said, every project is so vastly different in scope & complexity that defining a single 'best' payment method or amount is pointless.
I expect to be paid via PayPal

More of my work

Check out my twitter
This video showcases further work on the WIP level-editor/puzzler in the GIF above

Last edited:

Skoplir

Saving a level edited on the fly to a file. Pretty cool, but that might just be because I've lost way too much progress using level editors before.