• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - General [For Hire] (Updated) Experiencied GML programmer and pixel artist

gats1212

Hey!
My name is Gerardo, a computer engineering student and amateur pixel artist. I make art and code for my games since 2009. I've done programming and pixel art work for a few people and they've been very satisfied!

What I offer:
  • Bullet-fast coding for your games!
  • Tutoring and helping with code.
  • Most 2d genres including RTS, Fighting games, Platformer, TDS and any type of RPG.
  • Shaders!
  • Networking (LAN games and Steam Integration). I successfully made a working real time multiplayer game with steam integration.
  • Inventory systems, Saving/Loading and random dungeon generation!
  • Experience with ol' 3D functions of GM8 and GMS1.
  • Pixel art Icons, characters, animations and simple backgrounds (I'm not experienced that much with backgrounds).
  • Spine animations.
  • CI/CD: I've used Gitlab and DigitalOcean for CI/CD but I've never integrated cloud services with GM.
What I can't do:
  • I don't have any aditional GM module so yeah, no phone nor HTML5 games.
  • Rollback netcode.
Showcase (Updated):

Untitled Project

This was an experiment I did in mid 2020 to test shaders, lighting systems, day-night cycles and pixel art styles.
Dawn - Day - Dusk - Night

These animations were made for a client.
ezgif-3-9625ceeec299.gifezgif-3-96cbadf05811.gif

Payment

My prices are fair for your needs and budget. For any questions regarding this dont hesitate to contact me.

Contact

Thanks for passing by!

Attachments

Last edited:

Roden124

S-rank developer here, highly recommend. He was able to understand exactly what I was going for and made it better, and even brought new ideas to the table.
He will discuss your requirements on even terms with amazing prep work, and at the end of the day, his prices are fair!

So yeah, if you're looking at this, you were considering him, and I say you should hire him. d(^^)