• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio [FOR HIRE] Eduardo López | Composer

A

Aurilind

Hello,

My name is Eduardo López, I´m a profressioanl Composer for Games/Film/TV and Concert Music.

I write music in pretty much any style of music needed and I´ve worked on over 5 titles on Unity and Unreal Engine and also done SFX for Games, Film and Media Advertising.

• I specialize in Adaptive and Interactive Music for video games using middleware implementation in Unity or Unreal Engine, making the player be more emotionally engaged in the dramatic aspects of any game.

• I can write in any style of Music you might need, from pop or electronic to big orchestral or jazz tunes!

• I can Arrange, Orchestrate, Mix and Produce a Recording of the live Music (if the budget allows), from 1 player whether guitar, voice, drums, etc... to a full 50 player orchestra at extremely affordable prices!

• I can adapt to any type of budget, whether rev-share to upfront or any other type, just ask!

Feel free to visit my website for more info!

I hope to hear from you, and help your games achieve that sound you always wanted!

I leave my latest public game realease below as well as my portfolio in case you want to see my work.

Latest Release:

https://soundcloud.com/cocher/sets/artificial-infiltration

Portfolio:

https://soundcloud.com/cocher/sets/demo-reel

You can write me for any doubt, comment sugestion or just to say hi at:

Mail: [email protected]

Discord: Eduardo L.#5313

I hope to get to work with you and wait to hear from you!

Kind Regards,

Eduardo López | Composer
www.eduardolopezmusic.com
www.soundcloud.com/cocher

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Aurilind

You can look at one of the projects I´m currently Working on with the music in this Steam Greenight Teaser Trailer of Grand Guilds on Youtube!: