• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Portfolio - Audio [For Hire] Composer and Producer

W

WillSavino

My name is Will Savino, and I am a composer and producer based out of Michigan. I have a masters in music composition from Michigan State University, and have been recording and producing my own music for over 12 years. I'm interested in collaborating on exciting new games.

You can listen to my video game music demo reel here. You can also check out a solo EP I recently released on bandcamp.

I specialize in jazz fusion and electronic music. I work very quickly and will edit until you are completely content. My rates are cheap and negotiable. If you are interested in working together, please reach out to me: [email protected]

W

WillSavino

I just finished working on the music for Hurricane Outbreak for Android, and I'm now looking for new projects. If you need music or SFX, please reach out to me. I'm also great with FMOD if you need help with audio integration.