• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!
  • Hello [name]! Thanks for joining the GMC. Before making any posts in the Tech Support forum, can we suggest you read the forum rules? These are simple guidelines that we ask you to follow so that you can get the best help possible for your issue.

Question - IDE Font variations not working?

OKOCIM

I found that in the font editor when choosing a font, none of that font's variations show any changes when selected (neither in the font editor nor in game). For example if you are on Windows you should have the Bahnschrift font. However, when you select any of its variations in the font editor (Bahnschrift Light, Bahnschrift Condensed, etc.) the appearance of the font does not change as expected. I could not find anything online pertaining to this, not sure what is wrong. Thanks!

gnysek

I've opened one of my random projects to check this, and what's fun... I've got that exactly same font set there, and I'm getting same issue.

This is what Windows Fonts shows:
1619647367534.png

And this is what GMS2 shows:

1619647393878.png
1619647403183.png
1619647427748.png

Might be a bug then, and it's worth to report directly to YYG using helpdesk.