1. Hey! Guest! The 36th GMC Jam will take place between February 27th, 12:00 UTC - March 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NOTICE: We will be applying a Xenforo update on Tuesday 25th of February. This means that from approximately 10:00 to 14:00 BST the forums will be offline (or possibly longer). Sorry for the inconvenience! Official Announcement here.

Question - Code Font size

Discussion in 'GameMaker Studio 2 Community Tech Support' started by cliftonbazaar, Jan 20, 2020.

Tags:
  1. cliftonbazaar

cliftonbazaar Member

I have been using GMS2 for a month now and while working on it I accidentally hit a key that increased the font size; after searching the Internet I found it was the F7 and F8 keys to change the font size.

My problem is that each time the project starts it starts at the larger font size so I have to decrease it - and after a while this is annoying me, how do I reset the font size to the default size? And why is it saving the old font size each time I exit?

James

2. YellowAfterlife

YellowAfterlife ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ Forum Staff Moderator

The default font size is set in Preferences.
    upload_2020-1-20_21-31-48.png

cliftonbazaar likes this.
  3. cliftonbazaar

cliftonbazaar Member

Thank you, I knew it had to be there somewhere but I'm still learning my way around GMS2.