• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Android Follow the Line X

M

MattH

My first game made on my own, and using GameMaker! It's a finger-runner type game that never stops until you crash.

Hope you like it - please show it some love on the Play listing if you do! Thank you to everyone on these forums that have helped me in the past few weeks!!!

Google store description:
Follow the Line X

The fastest, most colourful finger-runner game you'll ever play. See if you can stay inside the line, avoid obstacles and get bonus pickups to super charge your score!

Follow The Line X even includes Google leaderboards so you can compete against your friends to be the best. The best of the best, even.

Avoid hitting the sides, dead ends and falling into deadly traps to power your way to victory.

Infinite gameplay, Power-Ups and colourful effects make Follow The Line X an addictive and super fun game.

Features:
Never ending gameplay
Power-Ups to super boost your score
A range of cunning obstacles to traverse
Google leaderboard integration – compete against your friends

Download:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ohc.Follow_The_Line_X

Attachments