Fly swatter

M

MinkeyBuscalet

Hello,my name is Minkey and I thought about an idea for a game even though I figured it might be silly.
It came to me after the Pince with the fly in his hair.
Well here's how it goes " Biden armed with a swatter (maybe 6) must save a running Pince from being over taken by that fly that's sucking on his brain. If he's not saved after morphing 3 times from different zombie forms, he turn into Nemesis with trump as a road blocker throwing popcorn/ or masks at you while also doing horrible puns."
Just wanted your thoughts on it and I'm NOT doing this as some political dig just a thought. Let me know thanks!

Roa

Hello,my name is Minkey and I thought about an idea for a game even though I figured it might be silly.
It came to me after the Pince with the fly in his hair.
Well here's how it goes " Biden armed with a swatter (maybe 6) must save a running Pince from being over taken by that fly that's sucking on his brain. If he's not saved after morphing 3 times from different zombie forms, he turn into Nemesis with trump as a road blocker throwing popcorn/ or masks at you while also doing horrible puns."
Just wanted your thoughts on it and I'm NOT doing this as some political dig just a thought. Let me know thanks!
I got a headache now.

How about a game where you repeatedly punch Pence in the head trying to kill the fly?
Though honestly, I'd rather see Kamala taking the blows.