• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Released Floria Virtual Garden

The game is slightly off the beaten path, it is more of an experience that revolves around all things flowers, such as growing flowers from seeds, planting gardens, and most importantly, ikebana.
Player are presented with an opportunity to make their own bouquet arrangements with over 700 different floral elements that could be found throughout the world of Floria. Players can create their own greeting cards and instantly share them with loved ones.
The game is designed to be a little bit like a puzzle, adding an element of surprise when new places or items are discovered. It is meant to be a relaxing game, a place where someone could unwind, forget worries and find a little inner peace.

Floria_icon_large1.pngscreen-1.jpgbouquets2.pngbushes2.png

Download on Google Play Store

This is my very first app ever and I am very thankful to have found Game Maker Studio. I didn't know anything about coding before and GMS made it possible for me to fulfill my lifelong dream! Thank you GMS!

Last edited:
@RefresherTowel The iOS version is on a back-burner, unfortunately, i still don't know what is involved with getting it on App store; with Xcode, my impression it is very hard. Decided to improve Android version first and then attempt to climb mountain Apple.

@RefresherTowel The iOS version is on a back-burner, unfortunately, i still don't know what is involved with getting it on App store; with Xcode, my impression it is very hard. Decided to improve Android version first and then attempt to climb mountain Apple.
Looks very interesting I'm downloading it now! Also FYI don't let Apple intimidate you. It's definitely a little more challenging getting everything synced with Xcode and their review process takes time, but all in all the reward is worth it since there's significantly less app store congestion. Good luck!

@SpartanSteve Thank you for giving it a run! I am honestly afraid to even start with Apple since most of the code still looks like foreign language to me. I am so thankful to come across Gamemaker, it made possible for my dream come true. Also, been busy creating new content for Floria as the player base got a little bigger and they seemed to be engaged. They asked for Halloween, so I must provide!

playstore_halloween2 (1).jpg
see more here:
https://www.yourfloria.com/view

Last edited: