Steam Flesh Eaters

ramos

Flesh Eaters

Flesh Eaters is retro style single player RTS zombie survival game with resource gathering and crafting.
Zombies are everywhere! You must gather resources to build barricades, upgrade weapons and armour and explore the city under the siege of the dead

Features:
★ Equip and upgrade different weapons and armour for your survivors.
★ Level up and upgrade your survivors stats
★ Gather resources to build barricades and defend your survivors against the horde.
★ Fight against different types of zombies
★ 3 different survivor classes to chose from, each class has 3 unique skills.
Solider - The soldier can equip weapons and armours.
Medic - The medic can heal other survivors and equip melee weapons.
Engineer - The engineer can build turrets, traps and equip melee weapons.

TEAM: me(art) and Dmitry(code)
STEAM LINK: http://store.steampowered.com/app/383580/
PS: we now work on a sequal

A

amusudan

The art is really weird, the characters are huge. Nothing seems to be the correct size. I own your game on steam but never play it, I tried it but I quit very fast.

ramos

yes i am aware that i cannot make all happy but as long as the game got very good reception on steam im ok with it and would not make any changes, maybe on the sequal

A

amusudan

yes i am aware that i cannot make all happy but as long as the game got very good reception on steam im ok with it and would not make any changes, maybe on the sequal
I'll look out for a sequel, the game play isn't bad but I found the sound effects and art weirdly enough to keep me away.

ramos

Thank you ! As for the art i got only pozitive reviews about it , maybe 2-3 from 700 pozitive coments sayd somting about art in a bad way ,but the numbers are to litle for me to take in consideration