Flash Hord

J

JadeFX

so i figured because i have a decent Proof of concept for the game with alot of the BASIC elements in place i would post it here to see what you guys think.

Flash Hord
V0.1.2

Download: http://uppit.com/qcuktsnzbeyk
Gallery
http://imgur.com/a/dDaF3

About the game
  • this is a zombie survival game, that eventually i hope to have online with lobbys and such with different playable characters that do different things,
  • i wanted to make a casual version of nazi zombies more or less because after making this project and were it is at this point i have learned a lot about all kinds of games to how their systems work,
Characters​
  • Archer - as of now it is the only playable character that has 2 abilitys, the first normal arrows, when they hit a zombie they do flat damage, Fire Arrow, they do more damage the noraml arrows but the damage is applied in two ways. the first is flat damage, and the second is a Damage Over Time or DoT
Controlls
WSAD to move,
for the archer class Q and E to switch between normal and fire arrows
left click is to shoot and interact with the store.

the store,

the story is only available in between waves and each wave has 10 seconds before the next wave starts.
the only thing in the store for now is a damage increase which increases the damage of normal arrows only for now

zombies the number of zombies each wave increase as the waves increase as well as the zombies health.
they also drop coins which are used in the shop as well as arrows.

Change Log
Version 0.1.2
New playable Character: Mage
zombie damage ticks, zombies will no long do constant tamage while they are touching you.
cooldowns added for mages heal spell! with a cooldown display bar when you use the ability!
Version 0.0.7
Improved character movement
cleaned up gui and how you pick your arrows
made it draw the gui to the character you selected in the char select screen
fixed infinate DoT bug

please let me know what you think and what you think would go good in this game.

also please note, any sprites, systems are simply in place for the proof of concept and may change in the final project

Last edited by a moderator: