Flarferno

Discussion in 'Work in Progress' started by Abdur Olajuwon, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Joe Ellis

Joe Ellis Member

I see you learnt the double kick technique haha, it feels really satisfying though!

Abdur Olajuwon likes this.
  2. Abdur Olajuwon

Abdur Olajuwon Member

We replaced the grab move with a more straight forward dash punch. She can also perform it in the air. Right now it seems like she's flying, but we are going to chance that in the upcoming weeks so she just does a "hop".

3. Abdur Olajuwon

Abdur Olajuwon Member

After giving it much through and people giving us input, we decided that we will add a air combo move into the mix. This isn't final and it still needs a lot of work to be done for it. Unlike other games that have this feature, its going to be easy to use and straight to the point(like in Dust: An Elysian Tail)

4. Abdur Olajuwon

Abdur Olajuwon Member

[​IMG]

New idle animation for my main character, Flare. This has 8 drawings (16 on 2's). I do not know if I should add anymore, but I'll straight everything out before I get to inking

5. Abdur Olajuwon

Abdur Olajuwon Member

6. Abdur Olajuwon

Abdur Olajuwon Member

[​IMG]

I would like to announce the "official" name of our game, "Flarferno". This isn't the final logo and it will go through many changes before I come up with something I like :)

7. Abdur Olajuwon

Abdur Olajuwon Member

Here is a improved Idle/Run animations I worked on for mt main character weeks ago, but we still need to put them in the latest build. There are certain areas I need to change, but I like these more then the previous versions I did.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Abdur Olajuwon

Abdur Olajuwon Member