First Post - Hello GMS Community XoXo

Status
Not open for further replies.

14Greg

Hello Folks,
I've been using GMS for awhile. I think maybe I picked it up 15yrs back - can't say I've ever been very good at programming it. But I keep coming back to GMS. I don't know if I'll ever make a game with it but I enjoy following along with everyone and learning how to program with it. I'm also a Pico-8 fan. I'm also a fan of AMOS on the old Amiga operating sys. I also enjoy using Python, Lua etc..

Anyway! I'd like to become part of the community over here. You all seem like great people.

Best,
14Greg

Last edited:

Pixel-Team

Master of Pixel-Fu
Hello Folks,
I've been using GMS for awhile. I think maybe I picked it up 15yrs back - can't say I've ever been very good at programming it. But I keep coming back to GMS. I don't know if I'll ever make a game with it but I enjoy following along with everyone and learning how to program with it. I'm also a Pico-8 fan. I'm also a fan of AMOS on the old Amiga operating sys. I also enjoy using Python, Lua etc..

Anyway! I'd like to become part of the community over here. You all seem like great people.

Best,
14Greg
I was a big Amiga fan as a kid too, although I did more playing games than making them in those days. There's a .Mod player extension in the Yoyo Marketplace. It plays Amiga music files. I got it to work in one of my own projects, and it works great, although no html support.

I've been looking at the pico8 lately too. I think that's really cool what people are doing with it. I wish there was a dedicated handheld console for it. I read that you can make a raspberry pi use it.

Anyhow, welcome to the community!

Status
Not open for further replies.