OFFICIAL [FINISHED] GMC Feedback Survey - SEPT 2018

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by rmanthorp, Sep 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmanthorp

rmanthorp YoYo Games Staff Admin YYG Staff

Hey everyone! We want to get a better idea of how you all use, and what you think about the GMC (including any improvements you'd like to see!). We're going to be running a few anonymous surveys and would appreciate an honest response from you.

So we ask you to please take the first survey below:

[FINISHED]

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  2. matharoo

matharoo Udemy Instructor

Thanks for doing this. It would be really great if YYG listened to the suggestions in the survey and made actual changes!

csanyk, JeffJ and rmanthorp like this.
  3. TsukaYuriko

TsukaYuriko Q&A Spawn Camper Forum Staff Moderator

We all know that's not gonna happ-*gets shot by Mike*

I'm curious to see the changes this will set in motion, though... whether I'll be around to see them depends on how many people suggest Mike to shoot me, of course.

Is this being promoted anywhere aside from being in the announcements forum? It should. (Should I file "promote GMC surveys more" as a suggestion? :p)

csanyk and matharoo like this.
  4. rmanthorp

I've put a post out on our social media channels and I'll be messaging this around to try and get as many responses as possible! I think I've just set up a banner on the front page as well.

Nocturne and TsukaYuriko like this.
  5. Coded Games

Coded Games Member

The only issue that I have with the forum is that there is a really weird bug when typing in Safari on iOS. If you reach the end of the text box, selecting and moving the cursor start to bug out. I will use this message as an example of what is going on. I have attached a video showing the problem. Things kind of work until you have reached the bottom of the text box and then suddenly the cursor is completely off the screen. This also makes it nearly impossible to edit text properly. Here is a link showing the problem: https://share.icloud.com/photos/0BYkR6PGMlWz5fVMIRmTUW3Eg

6. JeffJ

JeffJ Member

This is indeed a great initiative. I've replied and will always reply to surveys like these. I hope they will actually be taken into serious consideration! :)

7. zendraw

zendraw Member

lets all suggest for a chat room.

8. RichHopelessComposer

RichHopelessComposer Member

GMC is already max level. Cancel all updates for it and divert all mod and forum staff power to hunting bugs in GMS2.

Best plan.

9. csanyk

csanyk Member

Submitted. THANK YOU for providing the opportunity to send feedback.

10. rmanthorp

Going to wrap this up now and take a look at the feedback! Hopefully, because it's anonymous, we should be able to share some of the data with you all. Thank you all!

csanyk and matharoo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.