• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

finding the sandbox games

M

Misty

trying to find some sandbox games, but when i go to wayback machine the search tool don't work. Occassionally it works but then you can only see the first page of results. Othertimes it says page cannot be found. So I am only able to play games on the main page.

halp me

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
Congratulations on being unable to locate the instructions page that is the first result for "yoyogames sandbox archive" on duckduckgo (and perhaps google as well)

M

Misty

Congratulations on being unable to locate the instructions page that is the first result for "yoyogames sandbox archive" on duckduckgo (and perhaps google as well)
I already know about that site. You have to get the game ID but you can't since the yoyogames search engine doesn't work.

YellowAfterlife

ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ᴍᴜʟᴛɪᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
Forum Staff
I already know about that site. You have to get the game ID but you can't since the yoyogames search engine doesn't work.
There's a complete list of game URLs (with names in them) on the linked github