Demo FictionSphere

zerolegends

Hope you used GMS 2 if you want it on Switch.
Well as of right now and from the last few days i've been converting the game into GMS2. Really it's just copy and pasting the good code and improving upon the bad ones. The majority of the game mechanics will stay the same and probably be improved drastically. In fact this rewrite should improve the flow and the entire game in general.

I converted my game to GMS2 in like an hour, lol

@zerolegends: congrats on getting funded! =D
Thank you so much! I know you followed the project way back on our first attempt so i'm glad this time we had a better turnout :)!

Just want to say congrats on the KickStarter. Hope you reach PS4/Xbox goal. Can't support the KS, but I'll definitely support the game on release for consoles.

zerolegends

Super Unexpected jump in backers on the final hours of the Kickstarter we hit our PS4 and Xbone Stretch goals last night
About to hit another stretch goal soon!

zerolegends

The Campaign is finally over! We hit 5 out of our 7 Stretch Goals!! Major success! Thank you to everyone who've supporting our journey! I did not expect our game to get so popular within the past month, to get us past
the finish line and then some! Super happy and excited to bring FictionSphere out to the world!

Khao

Congratulations on your success! Looking at your project, you deserve it. Hope development goes smoothly!

zerolegends

Hello Guys. I'm here with another update! Super Happy to announce I'll be at Pax East with the team at the Kickstarter booth showcasing FictionSphere! Woo hoo!

I wanted to share some cool new updates as well.

The Engine rework is coming along nicely and i've been working on some of the stage. I've built a new tool as well for my team who don't have a copy of GMS2 lying around to allow them to add sprites and objects to view them as if they were in game. Its really helpful to me too considering my project is getting larger and compile times get longer as well. It allows me to find the offset and xdist/ydist to clamp the sprites / objects to each other. Additionally It's built through GMHTML5 with some Javascript/Jquery involved. I might release it later on in the forums so it may help others out with finding the offsets for their sprites easier. I don't know any other easier way (at least to my knowledge) except to manually calculate it / recompile wait for the game...etc which a lot of trial and error base and really takes time away from development. If you guys know a better way feel free to share your methods.

Here is a WIP Level as well