• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Felipe Femur: Scary Stories For Kids 2

Z

ZebraFoxGames

Hey guys,

I used to post on these forums, but I guess my account is gone now that they have been updated.

Anyways, I'm making a new game that is the sequel to a game I made back in 2014. This new game is called Felipe Femur: Scary Stories For Kids 2. I'm looking for some feedback such as first impressions, tips to make it better, or any other advice you have. The game will be released in a few weeks! Just in time for the Halloween season.

This is the trailer I've made for its release.

It's going to be for Android and HTML5. I have a build of the HTML5 version here that you can try. It has some issues right now, that are only happening on the HTML5 version. I'm currently trying to fix those. But for the most part its working.