• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

HTML5 Felipe Femur & Friends

Z

ZebraFoxGames

Hey Everyone,

This game is part of a series of games I've been working on since 2013. The target audience is children, but adults can also enjoy the games. This is my newest finished game called Felipe Femur & Friends. Please let me know what you think! There is an Android and HTML5 build of the game.

Play The Game

You can play it on Android or HTML5

Trailer

Description

Unearth amusing new friends in the Felipe Femur & Friends app. Learn about Felipe Femur the friendly skeleton, Gummy the toothless werewolf, Sunny the sun-loving vampire, and many more interesting characters. Take a look around the spooky neighborhood to find Felipe Femur’s closet home, an eerie swamp hut, a witch’s grotto, and so much more. By visiting each character’s home, you can get to know the characters through fun dialogue options, play games hosted by each monster, and discover fun crafts and food to make. Visit anytime you’d like!

Screenshots