FastCreate tool.

T

tijeseffff

okay then, delete this thread.
I just wondered if someone in same situation as me, you want to make android games, but you are too late. And your PC or even laptop is too bad.
If this is really a violation, remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coded Games

I'm not 100% sure, but you could be breaking YYG's User Agreement here (Since I don't know exactly what your program does). Two points in the User Agreement that could lead to troubles:

Do not copy, modify, merge, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of: (i) Publisher Property (unless specifically agreed otherwise with the relevant Publisher); or (ii) the YYG Platforms.

Do not create or use exploits, automation software (aka ‘bots’) or other software or do anything else to give you an unfair advantage regarding them (or try to circumvent or harm software meant to stop these things).

T

tijeseffff

I'm not 100% sure, but you could be breaking YYG's User Agreement here (Since I don't know exactly what your program does). Two points in the User Agreement that could lead to troubles:

Do not copy, modify, merge, distribute, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works of: (i) Publisher Property (unless specifically agreed otherwise with the relevant Publisher); or (ii) the YYG Platforms.

Do not create or use exploits, automation software (aka ‘bots’) or other software or do anything else to give you an unfair advantage regarding them (or try to circumvent or harm software meant to stop these things).
It's not "disassembling" it's just adding game.droid and other files to apk.
This tool isn't even using apktool. It's using zipalign, aapt, and apksigner.
And even signing requires your keystore. So I don't think I am "decoding" something.

M

Misty

I don't know what this topic has to do with bots or modifying software, but I will add my 2 cents. The android marketplace really needs to be cleaned up from all the shovelware and spam. We indie devs need to be given an honest chance and there is just too much cluttery market oversaturation and noise.