1. Hey! Guest! The 35th GMC Jam will take place between November 28th, 12:00 UTC - December 2nd, 12:00 UTC. Why not join in! Click here to find out more!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum Game Family

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Misty, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Misty

Misty Member

In your ideal family, who would be in it? Mom dad brother and sister. Aunt and uncle, cousins too.
    If you could make any family you please, who and what would it be? A fantasy family.

2. Rivo

Rivo 7014

My current family is great. Wouldn't change a thing! (Also, I feel as though this is gonna end up being a very depressing thread)

3. Misty

Misty Member

This thread has nothing to do with real life families, it is for people to make up fantasy families. And these fantasy families are supposed to be positive, not depressing.

4. Rivo

Rivo 7014

Okay, well my dad would be Superman. My mother would be Bulma from dragon ball z. Brother would be Leonardo DiCaprio. Cousins would be Mario and Luigi. My wife would be Amy Adams. And, of course my son would be Deathstroke coz why not.

Guest User and Misty like this.
  5. Misty

Misty Member

Okay, one stipulation I forgot to add (knew I was forgetting something.)

Has to be made up characters and original characters, not stuff stolen out of videogames and manga.

6. Guest User

Guest User Guest

my OC would be my waifu. and that's it.

7. Nocturne

Nocturne Friendly Tyrant Forum Staff Admin

Why not add your own "fantasy family" into the OP so that people have a better idea of what you're talking about and a starting point for making up their own?

Rivo likes this.
  8. Alessio

Alessio Guest

We are supposed to be game developers and artists, so the mother is out of discussion.

9. chance

chance predictably random Forum Staff Moderator

I wouldn't want to be a member of any family that would include me.

Nocturne likes this.
  10. Smiechu

Smiechu Member

Just me and Jack...

11. Misty

Misty Member

I don't have any ideas, I was looking to here for some inspiration.

What I would change about my father is, his temper is bad and puts me in a bad mood (makes me feel blood clots from stress and fear.)

What I would change about my mother, you all can guess. Getting her good at the videogames.