• Hey Guest! Ever feel like entering a Game Jam, but the time limit is always too much pressure? We get it... You lead a hectic life and dedicating 3 whole days to make a game just doesn't work for you! So, why not enter the GMC SLOW JAM? Take your time! Kick back and make your game over 4 months! Interested? Then just click here!

Alpha Fallen Angel Top Down Hack n Slash

E

ElectricdonkeyYT

My review -
P.s. Contact me if you're looking for any testers

GapingPixel

So we have been making a lot of changes to the demo build.

Besides adding an intro, making the menus look somewhat pretty -general improvement to the game presentation-, also did balance changes. Here some short list of the changes

*Player can now cancel the attack animation with a dash
*The attack animation speed is faster
*Several Changes to the AI
*Some enemy attack animation are now slower, so the player has the time to see the attack coming and dodge it.
*We want it for the player to exploit the TP mechanic, so now the TP speed and the animation are now faster.
*We also added 2 skills which the player can get on the dungeon.

As for now, I´m really into how the game feels, and testing new mechanics that would make the combat system more robust. Also been trying verticality (guess that eventually the demo will include a level with this feature)

M

mamacato

Looks really nice! But I just can't help but feel weird when I look at Lucifer's outfit. Reminds me of Eminem... So roll with this feedback if you want. <3